cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for a ticket to be answered 4+ days later

N/A

This is awful service, come on PN it said average 1.25 hrs when i raised the ticket,
4 plus days is a joke.
20 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

The ticket was raised into a pool that doesn't operate on a 24 hour basis hence the delay, please accept our apologies for that.

I have now answered the ticket in question for you.
N/A

Mand, where tickets are raised to departments which don't operate 24x7 wouldn't it make sense for the ticket to have details of the department its moved to and their hours of operation added to the ticket?
Mand
Grafter

Where a ticket goes is dependent on questions answered during the wizard so it occasionally gets placed in the wrong pool. The ticket in question queried a house move so was put into provisioning, if this was a request for a house move this would be correct but it was a query regarding a previous house move so should have gone to CS.

The ticket system is something we constantly update so I will certainly pass the info on. To set expectation levels correctly the departmental info would certainly be useful.
N/A

Thanks for that, this seems to be one of the continual issues with people not knowing where their ticket has vanished to and so not knowing if it is being delt with or has been earth spiked.
Mand
Grafter

Agreed, it's something we can definitely look at.
N/A

This is awful service, come on PN it said average 1.25 hrs when i raised the ticket,
4 plus days is a joke.

The ticket was raised into a pool that doesn't operate on a 24 hour basis hence the delay, please accept our apologies for that.

They said 4 DAYS not 4 HOURS!?!?!??!

Same prob. I reckon they just can't be btohered.

N/A

I have raised quite a few tickets in the short time I have bee with plus not and I think all have been dealt with within the hour some even quicker.
Mand
Grafter

There are a few instances where tickets may take longer to close off, faults for example, these are more likely to take a few days than a few hours to resolve.

However we are currently looking at updating the ticket process so I have fed this info back to the relevant people to be included or at least addressed in some way by this project.

More info as and when I get it Smiley
N/A

I have raised quite a few tickets in the short time I have bee with plus not and I think all have been dealt with within the hour some even quicker.
Freudian slip?
N/A

For all the other poor sods struggling to get through to these numb-nuts, it would appear the best way to get a response is to whinge on the forums until they take notice.
N/A

@flurble

Please keep posts reasoned and constructive.

Whilst constructive feedback is more than welcome, be it positive or negative, rants and comments which serve no useful purpose or contribute little, do nothing to help or further discussion.

The boards are here for support and feedback please keep that in mind.

Many thanks
N/A

The boards are here for support and feedback please keep that in mind.

For all the other poor sods struggling to get through to these numb-nuts

Feed back, there can be little doubt as to the low opinion I have of Plus Net.

it would appear the best way to get a response is to whinge on the forums until they take notice.

Helpful, supportive, accurate. My ticket had been ignored for four days until I started moaning on this thing.

The topic is regarding the slow response of the support staff at Plus Net, how did your comment relate to that?
N/A

I think part of what Mark is getting at is that this forum is for *constructive* feedback.
N/A

Is it not constructive to tell people how to get a response to their ticket in a topic asking about the slow response to tickets?

You stick a ticket in and see if anything happens.. I actually thought at one point he other day that the ticket system itself must be knackered so I raised a ticket saying exactly that, and that ticket was ignored as well.

The only time I've got a response is by making snide comments in the forums about them, so here I am.