cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not sorted...

N/A

Still not sorted...

Your original question 2:45pm, Wednesday 10th May 2006
[Support Wizard Journey] [Wizard NOT followed] [Account change request] [Customer did not raise this query using the Contact Wizard, please investigate if we need to improve the wizard accordingly] [Additional Information] Please find enclosed a letter to the customer services manager. Andrew Dodd Colchester Essex Dated 10/5/2006 PLUS.net id andrewdodd Dear Sirs, Please find enclosed a copy of my Natwest bank statements showing bill payments. These three statements show all the payments from my Natwest account to Plus.net I am questioning the payments shown on the 2nd May 2006 for the amount of £21.99 and £40.49, and the 8th May 2006 for the amount of £40.49 This month alone I would have paid out £102.97 which I think is a little high for the month’s connection. I am also questioning the invoices 5335878 and 5358297, what are these upgrades to my account. The online invoice just says upgrades and no reference to the work carried out. Once again I feel very let down by a company that prides itself with customer service. On hold for 28 minutes before talking to someone and then not taking my word that payments have been taken from my account is really not good service. I understand that you require paper bank statements but you could have looked into the request for me and got back if there was an issue. I am working on a tight budget and every penny counts. So having wasted again another 50 minutes on the phone and an hour in the bank I have felt let down by your customer service team again. On the ticket 18970891 my Direct Debt was reconfigured for the 21st of each month I replied and asked for it to be moved to the 28th this was closed as completed. Why do I have to ask for this to be done again as this has meant to be completed. Because of these my bank charged me £38.00 for non funds. I feel because you never actions this once again I have to pay out. Andrew Dodd

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 6:32pm, Thursday 11th May 2006
Dear Mr Dodd,
There have been some problems with the billing system which caused additional payments to be taken out but looking at the accoutn they should have now been fully refunded.

Regards,
link:CUAremoved

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 9:09am, Friday 12th May 2006
Dear Mr Dodd,
It appears that we have refunded £29.88 to you, the other invoices have just been credited off as they had not been paid.
When there are outstanding payments due on the account, this is flagged for our attention.
As soon as we are aware of a problem with billing, we will try to put it right as soon as possible.
I apologise for the long call waiting times, this is something we are trying to reduce at present.

Regards,

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

Your comment 9:33am, Friday 12th May 2006
Some points I want to be made clear to me.

1. Looking at my account payments there is about 10 credit notes. Please can you tell me how much has been refunded to mt account.

2. Why doesn't the system mark the account as paid when there has been a payments made on the account. I work in IT and I understanding accounting packages if the account goes into the black it must mark the system to say for someone to check it.

3. Why have you now taken my word on this when I called the support line I was given a 50 minute call and came away feeling unhappy with the service that plus.net provides.

4. Why if a company that prides itself on customer service do I have to wait on the phone for 28 minutes each time I call. It doesn't matter what time I call its always the same. With a customer base of 250,000 you must get more call centre people.

Your comment 3:13pm, Friday 12th May 2006
My bank ststemts are on the way to you so you can double check my payments. But this month I would have paid £102 for a 21.99 service. I can't see what the extra £60 is for this month. Maybe you should have an account balance field on the account details this way we can see what the current level of the account is at. Its very confusing.

Look again at the account. I paid 21.99 and 40.99 on the 28th within 2 minutes then on the 8th I paid another 40.99 so someone from accounts needs to look at my account.

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 2:41pm, Saturday 13th May 2006
Dear Mr Dodd,
At the moment there is no outstanding balance on the account. As you are forwarding bank statements, we should be able to look into this again for you when they arrive.

Regards,

Your comment 4:23pm, Monday 15th May 2006
It is now Monday afternoon and I am still waiting on an update on this. You should had had my post of my bank statements and I want this sorted as soon as possible.

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 4:24pm, Monday 15th May 2006
Dear Mr Dodd,
No record of the letters against the account. On hold pending these being checked for against received mail.

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Friday 19th May at 9:00am. This ticket will remain open with the Customer Support Centre until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 12:43pm, Tuesday 16th May 2006
[internal]
Release to attach letter received.

We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 19353209 ] has now been returned to the Customer Support Centre pool.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 12:44pm, Tuesday 16th May 2006
Uploaded file attachment.

Name: Page12.jpg

Type: image/pjpeg

Download Attachment

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 12:48pm, Tuesday 16th May 2006
File Removed

Name: Page13.jpg

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 12:59pm, Tuesday 16th May 2006

Name: Page13-2.JPG

Download Attachment

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 1:00pm, Tuesday 16th May 2006

Name: Page14-2.JPG

Download Attachment

Name: Page15-2.JPG

Download Attachment

Name: Page15-2.JPG

Download Attachment

link:CUAremoved CSC Agent 1:37pm, Tuesday 16th May 2006
Dear Mr Dodd,
I am escalating this enquiry to our finance department to verify our findings and process relevant refunds back. Our sincere appologies for the length of time of this enquiry and the issues that you have experienced. You appear in credit for £21.99 transactions until 03/06/06 so this is where your invoice date is currently set.

[internal]
Please review transaction history. Customer has had issues with double billing, credit notes and refunds.

My take on reviewing account history, customer requires refund of 2636133 for £40.49 and this was taken on Direct Debit.

Customer has also had credit note applied for transaction 5596046 but this was charged incorrectly and again has been actually charged to customer. Please see attached bank and card statements. This transaction was applied from card.

In summary, please refund £40.49 to DD and £40.49 to DD against relevant transactions after review if agreeding with these findings.

Regards,

Your comment 1:16pm, Wednesday 17th May 2006
An update on this please would be nice.

Your comment 1:59pm, Thursday 18th May 2006
Will someone in the accounting team please action this please.

This call has been open now for 8 days and to be frank is just not good enough.... AGAIN

Your comment 12:49pm, Friday 19th May 2006
This is becoming a joke now.... 3 days without no one actioning anything to do with this request.

Come on guys pull your finger out

Your comment 12:37pm, Monday 22nd May 2006
OK this is now URGENT now will someone please action this please. This is now a week since you said that you was going to refund my money

[Moderator's note by Tom (tomscps) : Please do not display the names of CSC Agents in the public forum. This is against the link:rules . Thank you Smiley]
1 REPLY
RobDickson
Grafter

Still not sorted...

I think it's against the forum rules to refer to customer service agents by name in a post.

I thought there was a way of bringing a particular post to a moderator's attention, but can't find it.