cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static IP with BBYW1

N/A

Static IP with BBYW1

I used to have a static IP when I was on Home Surf. I've justed swapped to BBYW 1 and now that seems to have changed - the control panel doesn't seem to want to let me change it back either. Is a static IP still availble with Option 1? If so, how do I go about getting it back?

Thanks.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Static IP with BBYW1

You should be able to activate a static IP from the 'Control Your Broadband' component at https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=control_your_broadband
N/A

Static IP with BBYW1

Unfortunately all I get is this:-

"If you are an existing customer
Unfortunately, this feature is not available with your current account. To raise any queries and to upgrade your account, please use the Contact Us tool here at the Portal

If you have recently joined PlusNet
It may take up to 30 minutes until you can access this feature of your account. Please try again later. "

The account has been set up for a couple of weeks.
Community Veteran

Static IP with BBYW1

Hmm, it should be possible to have a static IP on it, as far as I know. I can't really look much further from my current location though Sad
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Static IP with BBYW1

Hi there,

I'll take a look at your account now.

Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Static IP with BBYW1

Weird :?:

You had neither a static or dynamic IP component on your account (although you were getting assigned a dynamic IP from RADIUS).

I've fixed it now so give it another go Smiley

Kind Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Static IP with BBYW1

Thanks, that has worked! A few things seemed to go wrong with my 'Control your Broadband' when I moved over, maybe there is a problem with going from Home Surf to BBYW?

Anyway, thanks again.