cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting to freak out really bad...

N/A

Ok...ive made 2 topics but this one is different, so, as before i am getting slower download speeds on my main pc than on the older pc which is connected to this one to use the internet, what reaaaly threw me was when i was downloading software for the old pc it was downloading at 233kbps, i was like 'omg!!...' anyway... i am still getting about 1/4 of my adverage download speed on 1 pc, also when you upgrade to 2meg is it instant caus this morning i had 512 but when i checked like an hour ago its on 2.2meg
4 REPLIES
N/A

You get 2mb total not 2mb per PC!

If you have one PC maxing out at 220kb/s then there's nothing left for the other one.
N/A

nonono, i did 1 download on my main pc which is connected directly to modem and the speed was really slow likw 50 kbps compared to the other one which i did afterwards which was 220 kbps, i dont see why there should be any change in speeds, any idea?

P.S oh yea games work fine aswell, no lag whatsoever
N/A

How are you connecting them, via a router? Which kind? or is it Wireless, if so what standard are you using?
N/A

ok, my main pc is connected directly via usb to the modem, my other pc is connected to this one by a normal 10 meg network cable(would use fire wire but dont have the right cable for it) would there be something wrong with my internet settings thats screwing it up?