cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed upgrade?

N/A

Speed upgrade?

Hi I am a broadband premier 1mb subscriber and was wondering what is happening as regards to the speed upgrades at the moment my router is synchronising at 2mb but I am only getting 1mb will this change automatically or do I have to pay to have the line speed upgraded. Any information you can give me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
4 REPLIES
N/A

Speed upgrade?

Send a ticket to F9 support, they should sort you out.

As far as I know if you do it automatically on the portal it will charge, so send a ticket Smiley

Jarv
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Speed upgrade?

@jjrnet

You don't appear to have raised a ticket yet.

What we need to do is move you onto one of our new Premier products. Whilst doing this, we can reduce your monthly subcription to 21.99 and lift the speed restriction. The other option is to wait for the portal speed administration tools we will eventually be releasing. There is no set date for this as yet.

The account change in this situation is free, but you would be charged should you increase your speed at a later date.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Speed upgrade?

Hi if I upgrade/downgrade my account to the £21.99 one how much will it cost to then upgrade my account to a higher speed when it becomes available? Is there an estimate as to when the speed administration tools will be available i.e. weeks or months? Any information you give me would be very much appreciated

Thanks
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Speed upgrade?

Hi there,

I couldn't safely say what the upgrade charge would be TBH. I suspect somewhere around the £14.99 mark though.

Again, I can't give you a date for the speed administration tools either. They will be in place for when the majority have had their free regrades though.

Did you know that we can change your account,, lift the speed restiction whilst keeping you on the £29.99 package? This would give you up to 4MB when the speeds are made available without paying to upgrade. It may benefit you to downgrade though, because I can't be 100% sure of the timescales.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵