Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed test unavailable

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Speed test unavailable

[For Information]

Access to the Bandwidth Speed Test facility seems to be 'borked' at the moment?

I can get to the speed test page, but pressing the 'Start Speed Test' button brings up an alternative "My Account" page? From there you can select 'Connection Settings' and get on the magic roundabout!

I've raised a ticket.

Maurice
8 REPLIES
toby1
Grafter

Speed test unavailable

Exactly the same problem here :?
LiamM
Grafter

Speed test unavailable

And replicated here too.
N/A

Speed test unavailable

I wonder if there's a problem with the portal server's clock? I know that might sound a random link with the speed tests, but I keep getting randomly logged out when browsing this forum today, and I wonder if the speed tester relies on something time based (to do it's calculations for starters) and because the clock could be wrong, it's unable to do the test?
LiamM
Grafter

Speed test unavailable

Spoken to Stew and he's raised this.

Raised Problem (ID 30494)
N/A

Speed test unavailable

Hi there,

I am also seeing a problem with being randomly logged out.

I have raised this to PN via the usergroup. Thanks for letting us know, at least a am not going mad. LOL
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Speed test unavailable

[For Information]

Access to the Bandwidth Speed Test facility seems to be 'borked' at the moment?

Maurice

The speedtest seems to be fixed now? I've not seen the random disconnects, but access to the portal pages is very slow - many have to be refreshed to get access. Other sites and downloads - even Microsoft patches! - appears to be OK.

Maurice
passer
Grafter

Speed test unavailable

I also was randomly logged out about an hour ago (while the MS patches were coming down happily!), but my speedtest is OK.

edit: just got logged out again Sad
edit: just got logged out again Sad
becoming a nuisance..
N/A

Speed test unavailable

Speedtest seems fine now but I am also being randomly logged out of the portal. I'd put it down to me losing track of time due to being ill, not the server losing track of time.
I'm also glad I'm no madder than I knew I was already! Cheers for the confirmation Smiley