cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Upgrade

N/A

Speed Upgrade

Hey,

I have recieved an email saying i can upgrade my speed for free, to 2mps and in the future 4 to 8 as im on a teleworker package, here is what part of it says:

You will be able to boost the speed of your broadband for free at our website up to the maximum speed available on your line, in the same manner previously announced to residential customers. Alternatively, you can choose to slow your connection down to manage the amount of data transfer you use.

Where on the website can i change my speed?

Thank you, Tim
6 REPLIES
N/A

Speed Upgrade

Hi there,

this is not yet available, this feature will only be in place once the upgrades are complete, the process is starting in april as stated in the e-mail.

Regards,

Rich
N/A

Speed Upgrade

Thank you, Cheesy

Tim
rhosybol
Grafter

Speed Upgrade

I have a 4x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Router on the box it states that it takes data transfer rates of up to 8Mbps downstream and 1 Mbps upsteam, I have heard that I need to raise a support ticket to be part of the upgrade, is this true?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Speed Upgrade

The speed increases will be rolled out automatically from April, initially to 2Mbps, and then later in the year up to 8Mbps.

We'll also introduce a tool on the portal to allow you to change the speed.
N/A

Speed Upgrade

Hi there,

We are upgrading all of our ADSL customers lines automatically. You will not need to raise a ticket at this point.

Regards,

Rich
rhosybol
Grafter

Speed Upgrade

Thank you both for your quick replies!