cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Change

N/A

Speed Change

Have all the exchange upgrades now been completed? I have still had no speed upgrade, and my exchange was due to be upgraded in July.
20 REPLIES
N/A

Speed Change

No, I am still waiting for an upgrade. In August is my line upgrade for free Wink. This might be the final month of the Upgrades before converting the system to ADSL v2. October is the proper launch of ADSL v2

I was in the same boat as you 2 months ago when BT changed the status from July - August
N/A

Speed Change

Indeed, they haven't completed.

Some people, who were due for an upgrade in April are still waiting. There is still a delay BT side it seems.
Community Veteran

Speed Change

*Cough* Aylesbury *Cough*

Sorry to keep on but I used someones 2MB the other day sooo much faster.
N/A

Speed Change

Thankfully I've got a 4Mb line at work, it makes up for the delay.
Community Veteran

Speed Change

Evil
N/A

Speed Change

So is there an updated list of when they are to be completed, or do PlusNet have any clue on when they are to be updated, or do we just hold our breath until we turn blue?
N/A

Speed Change

Still waiting for mine too, mine was to be changed in april, but got put back until june, then in june it got put to july.
So now its 1st August and it still hasnt been done, getting a little bit annoyed now because i know of people in my area(brother and mates) who have allready had there free upgrades so why havnt I? Cry
Community Veteran

Speed Change

The most recent official data is found at http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges

With some help I wrote a tool at the end of May begining of June that collates information users have entered to try and give as up to date picture as possible as to when exchanges have been upgrade but is reliant on the accuaracy of the data users submit. To search the tool you will need your exchange code which can be found by typing in your phone number to the usertools checker above (it differs from your area code).

This is found at http://cgi.mcm-communications.co.uk/excheck

If you get an error message please let me know as my domain is currently transferring to the new server.
N/A

Speed Change

Just checked your tool and found this:

Exchange: NDBEX BEXHILL
DSLAM:'BLC-ADSL-101'
Plusnet Username: jackson322
Record Last Updated: 2005-07-22

So if he has his done and mates of mine and my brother have why havnt I?
Community Veteran

Speed Change

what dslam are you on?
N/A

Speed Change

Exactly the same as the one i posted he is on Sad
Community Veteran

Speed Change

Sorry, don't know -where's dave when you need him.
N/A

Speed Change

BT....I applaud you! Isn't there some kind of award you can claim for your work in fictionHuh??
Checked the exchange status checker(updated on the 21st of June) and apparently i'm due to be upgraded last April.............STILL!
For crying out loud, would it hurt to get one of their little minions to put a more truthful estimate up? Or do they expect us to believe that, since we've fallen into an obvious temporal black hole, that the exchange has been upgraded it's just that we're going backwards in timeHuh?? :?
Shouldn't Plusnet be able to say something to them(I have a few suggestions :twisted: )?
I'm really getting fed up with waiting for something to happen, i'm the only bugger i know still on 512 in my town for christ's sake.
Get your finger out Plusnet and give them a good kick up the rear....they took the money now demand some action!
Community Veteran

Speed Change

As above