cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam

mapletree
Grafter

Spam

I have just looked at my mailbox and found the same spam as everyone else.

All the email was addressed to 'real' plusnet email addresses/aliases including an alias I deleted a very long time ago (and I'm not sure I ever used that one). No messages were sent to the postmaster or username addresses (which I don't use).

I am almost 100% certain that two of the addresses targeted have never used webmail.

I haven't had a chance to check whether all users got this spam, but I am very concerned since some are young children.

In all the years of being with PlusNet this is the first spam I have ever received and I am not very pleased to say the least. I am _so_ careful, paranoid almost - I use an email aliasing service with all but my most trusted friends.

I notice that my broadband product does not even have a spam filter too!
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Spam

With regards to the SPAM issue, it would be appreciated if this can be kept in the ongoing thread to avoid duplicate questions being spread around multiple posts.

I notice that my broadband product does not even have a spam filter too!

This should be under the email settings section of the member centre, I've checked your account and everything appears to be in place.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Spam

Hi,

Can we keep discussion of this topic to one thread please.

Ongoing thread can be found here

Thanks