cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone please look at ticket:20200815

N/A

I posted question:19958636 on the 1st of AUGUST in relation to how appaling my connectionw as since being moved to Llu. Having given up all hope of it ever being approved I asked for my line to be ceased on 2/9/06. It took until 4/9/06 before any response was added, asked me to clarify something. I have done this and there has been no respinse as to whether anything is happening at the moment.
Is anything being done? I just want to move to a new ISP and need to know when I can, THANKS. Sad
9 REPLIES
N/A

Like 2 know what I've done to upset PN. I'm even being ignored on this forum as well.

I never had any problem with PN for nearly 5 years. This aqll started when I was transfered to Tiscali without my permission. How to upset a happy customer is one easy move.

Please someone sort this out so I can move on. Thanks.
N/A

This question has been responded to.

See the response in My Questions.
N/A

Many tahnks for getting a reply sorted to this question Smiley
However, I have raised 3 further points in respect of your reply that I now need clarification on.
Sorry to post on here and not just leave the question open for a reply, it seems to take days for a reply.
Once these points have been clarified I promise to leave everyone alone and just move ISP like a good little by. :roll:
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi there,

I have answered your questions.
N/A

17hr average responce time on support tickets?

I've been waiting over 100 hrs now.

Can someone look at ticket ID 20206606 Huh

I dont know whats worse, the service or the support..
My line keeps dropping, emails are being lost all over the place and no one will answer support tickets!! What with the 'unlimited' service I signed up for now being capped, shaped, and limited in every possible way, I feel a migration coming on.
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi Bobemoe,

I have answered your ticket also.

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

[edited for typo]
N/A

Thanks, seems like this is the way to get tickets answered then! :?
lhorwath
Grafter

unfortunately with the current workflows, there are a delay in answering questions and longer call waits then we would like.

the average stats as you posted, are litterally the average and different workflows are worked by different numbers of staff at different times of the day.

It has been raised before to break up the stats to show the different workflows, this is something we are looking at.

I would always ask someone to raise a question first, then if you do not receive a timely response to give us a nudge here and we will either look at it ourselves or get an experienced member of staff to.
N/A

As promised, now my questions have finaly been answred and I have now been allowe to leave, I promise to leave everyone alone and disapear to a new ISP very quietly.

Hoorrahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Might get some speeed in my connection, might not have any issues with CS, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bye.............................. Tongue Tongue Tongue