cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So when will the orignal upgrades be done??

N/A

So when will the orignal upgrades be done??

The subject says it all really. When will the upgrades that were supposed to be done on Thursday and Friday be done? People seem to have forgotten that we are all still getting really slow speeds on ADSL. Ironically the present upgrades seem to be making the problem worse, not better.
However, i cant fault Plusnet for connectivity, althouh i receive very slow speeds whern connected.

I know that these upgrades are essential as whats the point in doing upgrades to improve speed when some customers cant even get connected?

Hopefully Plusnet will reply (or other users that have more information than i have) to this although i accept they are very busy.

All i really want to know is, when will the upgrades to fix the slow speed problems be completed?

Dave Allan
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: So when will the orignal upgrades be done??

> All i really want to know is, when will the upgrades to fix the slow speed problems be completed?
>
> Dave Allan

Hi Dave,

In light of recent events I cannot get you an ETA for when various work will be completed -- our network team is fully focussed on resolving the current issues. I can assure you that once we have things back how they should be, we will be more than happy to discuss elements of our DSL platform but for now we are fully devoted to getting the affected customers back up and running again.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----