cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So long and thanks for all the fish

N/A

Off to Zen within the next 5 days. Would just like to thank plusnet for their excellent service upto around 6 months ago. Shame what has happened but alas needs must. So long.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Ditto the above. The support staff have been excellent I hope they are getting a decent bonus for what they've put up with latley.
N/A

Me too, I swap to another ISP's UNCAPPED service on Thursday. It's costing me more, but I would have been prepared to pay PN more for the service too. So now PN, you must pay the price for your lack of vision Cheesy

I must say, however, PlusNet's service with regard to the change over - MAC code, etc was excellent. It's just a pity their current general service delivery isn't up to the same standard.

Q.
N/A

Yep just asked for my MAC key too. After last week's fiasco with the VMU error and being capped despite being under my limit from the VMU figures that was the last straw.
N/A

I'm off too.Got mac code.
2 years+ with plusnet, i'm not a big downloader but all the caps restrictions e.t.c of late just got to much. Sad
N/A

Would just like to add that my domain was transferred within 1 hour of asking and the Mac Code arrived not shortly after. If the service was as <expletive deleted> hot as the support when leaving I probably would be staying. So a big thanks to the support team who seemingly have a 'thankless' task.

So long and thanks for all the fish :-)