cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So is everyones VMBU screwed?

N/A

Mine still hasn't reset from last months (26th May billing date), says i'm over SUP...don't wanna get managed even though my profile says I will be...anyone else in the same boat?
7 REPLIES
N/A

Personally I would say yes to your question; Plusnet may not agree with me though. Wink
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

There is a problem with VMBU not resetting for some customers that were billed on 26th May, no other customers should be affected by this.

I noted this on service status yesterday

http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1149343860.htm

should have an update from the developers tomorrow hopefully.
N/A

well my VMBU tool lists bandwidth used for gaming!!!!

I do not game at all except maybe using mame on a very rare occasion!
Community Veteran

Mine appears fine for the current month (and last month when it was the current month) but the breakdown for paid and free usage in the summary for previous months bears no resemblance to reality.

I think it's probably showing the amounts used during Peak and Off-Peak hours (i.e. 4.00pm-midnight and midnight to 4.00pm) rather than the Paid and Free hours (i.e. 8.00am-midnight and midnight-8.00am), as it says I used more the during the night than daytime during the last billing month! The total usage for previous months seems accurate enough.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
N/A

the totals on mine don't correspond to the usage that make the totals up :lol:
Community Veteran

the totals on mine don't correspond to the usage that make the totals up :lol:

Just went to double check mine added up correctly and can't even get the page now. Seems there's a temporary fault developed!

Ah! They're back this morning and everything adds up pretty well. I've also checked the old VMU with the new VMU and the daily totals are identical on each.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
N/A

no use(age)

Well, for the last couple of days, I apparently haven't used any bandwidth. Probably the next thing will be, is a warning for getting near my limit.