cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Business Pay as you Go -Upgrade Info please

greville
Grafter

Sorry for posting another query, on the same lines as my last post, but as it seems to be mainly ignored then I am rephrasing it.
I am a member since Jan 2003 on a business package. Please can someome at PN confirm where in the pecking order for regrades such accounts stand
6 REPLIES
greville
Grafter

bumped up. My apologies but PN seem to be ignoring small business customers again
greville
Grafter

For two days now I have been attempting to get a response from Plus Net regarding the regrading for this type of account. Why is no mod, PN staff showing any interest. As a PN customer now for over 3 years, staying loyal despite all the turbulance I really feel disappointed they they cannot even bother to offer any answer to my question
JonathanW
Grafter

As has been said before, these forums aren't an official support medium, and if you are after an official answer you should use the link:contact us system to speak to the support team. The comms team itself is small and can often miss threads, such as this one, due to the very nature of these forums and the fact that they can be so busy at times.

As for your account, it depends on which business package you are on, as some will have already been upgraded and some will be in the process of being regraded. Currently, PayGo style accounts are towards the top of the list, so an upgrade should happen fairly soon for you.
N/A

Sorry you are dissapointed, but please do remember that this is not an official support channel. If you need help from PN staffers, the best way is via the ticket system.
In response to your question, I can only assume that business customers are higher up the pecking order, since my home account hasn't been done yet, but my newer business acount has been.
Unfortunately the whole system seems to have gotten a little confused, with people getting done in a seemingly random order.
Have you raised a QJump ticket for you account. (although this appears not to be a foolproof way of getting to the front of the queue either)
Check out the QJump thread here
Submit a QJump request here

Hope this is some help
greville
Grafter

Thank you for replies at last
I did attempt to use the contact system two or three times but non of the wizards allowed me to ask such a question. I found in the past that the only way to get any sort of positive answer from PN was to cancel. I then almost within the same day PN customer services would telephone me asking why I wanted to migrate and the sort the problem out immediately.
Perhaps John you could show me the contact us route for asking such a question. That would be enlightening!
N/A

There is an option to avoid the wizard.
It shouldn't be used for most issues, as the wizards aim to answer of a lot of the daft questions and save a big backwards/forwards mail ping pong, However for issues which you can't find a fit for, hit the avoids wizard button.
Note: I would expect it to take longer to answer a query not entered via the wizard, as it might not neccesarily reach the right dept. first time. Whether or not his theory bears out I don't know, but be they get there in the end!