cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow browsing

N/A

Slow browsing

I notice that the slow browsing fault was cleared today at 02.26? well not on my connection, I have just spent 1 hour going through the fault checker proceedure only to get a message saying "please try later there may be a fault"
Come on plusnet just what is going on? I had better service with Freeserve dial up.
4 REPLIES
peterfleet
Grafter

Slow browsing

I also am very disappointed with the Plusnet browsing and email performances over recent days. This is the first time I have posted anything to the forums since joining in Jan 2004, so believe me I am fed up with the service now. It is the recent PN statements about service difficulties, maintenance updates with self congratulatory success statements. Well all I have experienced in the last few days is off - on - off services. I am a light user on Broadband Plus (no P2P, gaming, or VOIP). I feel that PN don't want my custom these days.
passer
Grafter

Slow browsing

In this thread

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299139#299139

sietchtabr said :

Seeing as BT/PlusNet are so sure that the trials were a success all I can see happening is that we will see the problems spread across all gateways.

Do we have a prophet among us?
N/A

Slow browsing

If we do I suggest +net employ him quickly! Smiley
N/A

Slow browsing

I note that i am unable to action my ticket which will close in 48 hours unless i go through all the automatic checking that wasted an hour last time, answering questions like what operating system and what is the make of my router. then turning everything off for half an hour. I cant even log in to members section without getting invalid password message on the first attempt although pn know about this fault as well.