cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow browing speeds even on premier service

N/A

I have been on bb premier now for nearly a month everthing started off fine half way into the month i'm getting intermitant browsing speeds and the same with p2p downloads and even downloading off microsoft servers always on average last week about 25kps normaly about 230kps!
Its fine 7 in the morning and like 2 am !
but im paying for premier service after upgrading from bb+ and it still feels like im being restricted
and before you ask my total downloads this month are 15gb well in the limits specified!!!
8 REPLIES
N/A

hi

sorry that should be KBs not KPs
Community Veteran

can you provide some speed test results for us please, some from PN speed tester , ADSLGuide Speed Tester, and BT SpeedTester

a good place for more help is Speed Problems post
N/A

hi

last few days from plusnet have ranged between 110 kps and 160 kps whereas looking back at januarys they are all pretty much over 800kps anything up to 1500 kps
Community Veteran

meant to ask does this happen at certain times of the day? and have you checked your exchange for contention issues

http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/
N/A

hi

its staus is showing amber and current fix date 2nd march
Community Veteran

that could be causing it then, the 2nd march date is just an estimate by BT and will most probably change!
N/A

ok

im guessing then as stated it says that in peak times your speed may be reduced ! thus being a capacity issue i guess! thanks for the help !
Community Veteran

Hope it gets sorted soon, good luck!