cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slightly Tongue in cheek

N/A

Slightly Tongue in cheek

Hi

Just wondering about something.I have had my upgrade after apparently being overlooked because I was on a legacy product....... just had a look at my account details, and find this

" ADSL Home 1Mb - Router Starter Pack (No activation fee, Deferred hardware cost)"

Am I doomed forever to be on this account no matter what new technology I am on or will it ever be changed to reflect what account I am actually on.

PS a clue as to what that account might be would be appreciated. I think I am on premier Option 2 but am not sure as my account details do not throw much light onto it anymore as I know I am on better than a 1Mb account now.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Slightly Tongue in cheek

PlusNet have not looked at the legacy accounts yet as they still have to decide which of the new products they will be matched to or if new products need to be setup to accomodate them. From what you have posted you are most likely going on the BB premier option 2 (assuming you are still paying £29.99/month).

You should be receiving an email explaining what PN intend to do.

I'll ask in PUG when this is likely to happen and post back. PM me if you get no CS reply or I forget.
N/A

Slightly Tongue in cheek

just change your product on <<this>> page, then your account details will change,
if you change it to premier option 2 there should be no fee
N/A

Slightly Tongue in cheek

PlusNet have not looked at the legacy accounts yet

It's a really wierd situation ay some point they must have upgraded me because here is a speed test done earlier today

05-05-2006 12:43:49 5880.8

But when it happened I do not know: where I am in the 10 "training period is unknown I only found out by needing to have a look at some data on my router.

Not complaining but I do not have the faintest idea as to what my actual account is at the moment, and that is not really that important to me.

After a hunt through the website I agree that the BB premier option 2 is the most likely account I am on....... just a strange situation but not a bad one really
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Slightly Tongue in cheek

Hi,

The equivalent account will be Broadband Premier Option 2, there is a seperate project later this month to migrate the older accounts over to the new ones.

Did you receive an email when the regrade happened? I know some haven't been sent out for these the regrades that happened this week.
N/A

Slightly Tongue in cheek

Did you receive an email when the regrade happened?

Hi Dave

No I did recieve an email but it is not something I am going to lose sleep over as I think it was Jon that had said on the Forums that it appeared I had been overlooked because of the legacy account and was going to look into it, and then all of a sudden at an unknown time (but sometime this week I think) I had been upgraded........ so there is really not a problem from my viewpoint.