Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skype and broadband plus?

Patch
Grafter

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how broadband plus works with skype? Is this the sort of data that is affected by the profiling?

I am considering signing up to either the broadband plus or pay as you go package at home, and can see myself using skype some of the time, so I just wondered if anyone had any comments.

thanks

Patch
4 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Whatever answer you're given, if you sign up for Plus at £14.99 and find it's not doing the job, then you can upgrade to one of the PAYG packages for free.

If you sign up for one of the dearer packages, it will cost you £14,99 to downgrade to Plus and try it.
willhome
Grafter

the plus net should do you fine, the pay as you go if using skype alot may need gb or two more, even more if you use that new video inbuilt into skype now
Patch
Grafter

Thanks for the tips, especially about the option of upgrading the account without having to pay an upgrade fee.
I think I'll try the plus account and see how we get on.

Thanks

Patch
N/A

Skype comes under voIP which is basically what they are trying to sort out to make it better for customers. So be it on Plus or Premier, doesn't matter either way. They both work the same way.