cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Question

N/A

Simple Question

If +net decide to move me to Tiscali LLU, can I request my MAC without having to pay the inflated "golden handcuffs" fees?

Not sure if it will happen, but I want to be sure all the same.....just incase it does, not that it will, or wont, but in case it does.... :lol:
12 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Simple Question

if you dont want to ber moved to LLU you can opt out by going to http://trials.plus.net by not opting out i believe you are agreeing to be moved to LLU
N/A

Simple Question

Seems a bit wrong tbh......

"by inaction you agree to us screwing up things for you".

Would they send an email to me prior to switching me to p*sscali?

I would hope so!
Mand
Grafter

Simple Question

Hi

If you were to be moved you would receive an email at least 7 days in advance and therefore could request a MAC if you wished. Alternatively you can opt out altogether and not be moved over at all.
N/A

Simple Question

Wasn't it also said you could opt out at the time of receiving the email?
JonathanW
Grafter

Simple Question

Yes, you get the chance to opt out now, and if you don't choose to do that you can opt out later should we inform you that we plan to move you to Tiscali.
N/A

Simple Question

Slightly OT here......

Would me moving to another comms provider (such as Talk Talk) for my landline use affect the chances of me getting MaxDSL?

Just a thought as they have been sending me bumf through the post about moving to them for cheaper fees than BT?
James
Grafter

Simple Question

Not if it's just for billing, ie: paying them for calls.
Community Veteran

Simple Question

its possible it could slow it down, what with them being a smaller ISP they won't have been given as much allowance to upgrade customers to MaxDSL and they themselves have admitted that they have received way over the amount of signups they predicted which will only mean delays! And remember theres no such thing as a free lunch!
N/A

Simple Question

he means talk talk for the phone bill not talk talk for the adsl
N/A

Simple Question

i went with talk talk for my landline and i think there great i am still with plus net although i feel the temptation of talk talk isp because i pay £14.99 just now to plus net and i thought the deal i got from the start was unlimited usage i even phoned plus net up at the time and i was told unlimited usage but this is not the case so i think iam only get 3gb usage where as talk talk will give me 40gb
N/A

Simple Question

only get 3gb usage where as talk talk will give me 40gb

You are perhaps comparing the "peak hours" 3 GB of Broadband Plus with the full month's limit on TalkTalk.

Broadband Plus may be rubbish for Usenet and peer-to-peer but can be used for other things... The 3 GB limit is for use during peak hours of 16:00 to midnight, I think (I moved onto another account, because of the slowness of Usenet).
N/A

Simple Question

what did you move to?