cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home99
Grafter

Hi all,

A colleague at work would like to sign up for BB. However he currently doesn't have any connection to the Internet. I am aware that PlusNet dont do sign ups over the phone so my question is, can he sign up using a work connection and just furnish the relevant details of his home address etc, or does he need dial up access first to register?

I think he can do it via work but before I refer (and so not to have egg on my face) I need to be definite.

Thanks

Dave
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hey,

I was in a similar situation. It doesn't matter where you fill the online form in from, as long as you enter the details of your home address.

You will need to regulary check your e-mail during the sign-up process, however, as this is how PlusNet inform you of difficulties / problems / success.

-Paul
home99
Grafter

Thanks for the quick reply!
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

You can sign up from any internet connection, anywhere in the world! Just enter the details of the premises that the connection will be at.

I signed up for my connection from work, and 2 other connections from my own plusnet connection without a problem.

Just don't forget to make sure he enters your username as the referer so you get your discount out of it!

Phil