cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should the useage meter reset when u upgrade package?

N/A

As the title says im just wondering if your useage meter should reset when u upgrade to a different package (say from BB+ to Prem).
6 REPLIES
N/A

Mine did from Premier to PAYG.
N/A

The reason im asking is because i upgraded from BB+ to premier a few days ago due to getting poor speeds on BB+ as i was using too much bandwidth per month. since being on premier the speed hasnt picked up at all. I noticed today that my useage meter was still showing useage from when i was on BB+. I was wondering if these records havent been updated maybe im still being connected with BB+ details/privelages?Huh
N/A

Sorry can't help you there other than I changed from Premier to PAYG because the speeds were rubbish. Sad

Have you had an e-mail from Plusnet telling you that the change has gone through?
Mand
Grafter

The reason im asking is because i upgraded from BB+ to premier a few days ago due to getting poor speeds on BB+ as i was using too much bandwidth per month. since being on premier the speed hasnt picked up at all. I noticed today that my useage meter was still showing useage from when i was on BB+. I was wondering if these records havent been updated maybe im still being connected with BB+ details/privelages?Huh

Hi there,

I've asked one of the faults guys to take a look at this for you now, if it's a line fault we'll get it sorted ASAP for you.

If the tests show no fault we'll need to get the network guys to take a look to make sure your traffic is being prioritised correctly.

Your usage was reset on Tuesday when you changed over, so looks like the account change was completed successfully.
N/A

Thanks, I already have a very lengthy ticket going about this speed problem already. I found out last night on the BT speedtest tool that i was only having speed issues when logged in and conducting the test whith my plusnet login. When doing the BT speedtest with the bt_test_user login there was no problem with speed. With the plusnet login i got a throughput of 150kbps, when i was testing with the bt_test_user login i got 2798kbps, both tests were carried out within minutes of each other.

I have also found something that may be considered a security threat to plusnet and its customers. How should i report it to Plusnet?
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

Any security issues can be raised by phone to the CSC, or you can send one of us a PM here detailing the issue.