cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should it really take PN 18 hours to answer a ticket?

N/A

13 hours to answer a ticket, and I have now waited 18+ hours for the next one.

Is this the kind of service I should expect from Plusnet?

--Alan
7 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

The response time on a ticket depends on a few things. The most important being on which team the ticket is with. As not all of the teams work to the same hours as the CSC staff that deal with general tickets.

I've taken a quick look, and your ticket is with the appropriate team. Though they are rather busy and so it can take longer than the time quoted on the contact us page for them to look into your issue.
N/A

So it's with the right team but they're too busy to answer it, even after 18 hours.
What is the current waiting time for that queue?

--Alan
N/A

18 hours is nothing - 6 days is what you should be aiming for, or 31 days and the fault still not fixed - Wink
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

The team that its with can take two to three days to investigate a ticket passed to them properly, due to the way that they work. Though they do try and get tickets action as swifthly as possible.
N/A

2-3 days! Why so long?

My previous ISP would raise faults to BT in a matter of minutes. Are they under-resourced? Do you consider 2-3 days to be an acceptable level of service?

--Alan
JonathanW
Grafter

When it comes to faults, we run several tests on our side and carry out initial diagnostics, so that we can properly raise the fault through to BT. That's if the fault does need raising through to BT, rather than being something that can be resolved without their involvement.
N/A

within one working day is great service my friend.

Im not a PN fanboy, i hate the way they give me 0kbps on bittorrent on BB+, but im used to tickets being replied to within 6 working days from other companies.

Well done PN on this point, credit where credit is due.