cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Stay Or Should I Go ?

N/A

Should I Stay Or Should I Go ?

Could anyone from support shed any light on my problem please ? No connection yet... my line was activated on24th oct Apparently my ticket has been escalated to high priority since 06/11/02 .. but i've not heard anything yet. I am wondering whether i should call it a day or not with having all these problems. thanks ..kev ticket id 5575632
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Should I Stay Or Should I Go ?

Stay. You will be thankfull once u get it, my connection with plusnet absolutely flies ..
N/A

> Could anyone from support shed any light on my problem please ? No connection yet... my line was activated on24th oct Apparently my ticket has been escalated to high priority since 06/11/02 .. but i've not heard anything yet. I am wondering whether i should call it a day or not with having all these problems. thanks ..kev ticket id 5575632

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the problems you've experienced. The ticket you raised has been updated, we need some more information from yourself in order to find what is causing the fault and resolve it.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

I think that things have been a bit rocky lately, but at least the Plusnet people have been up front about it.

The upgrade this morning has made a very big improvement - at least from here (fingers crossed). I hope that you are now up and running and enjoying the refreshed speed.

Cheers

spencer