cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severe delays to Ticket 5462418

N/A

Severe delays to Ticket 5462418

Plusnet Support said in a thtread that is now lost down the ladder
"The way that we deal with tickets in done on a first in first out basis initially - although they can be shifted to other departments.

New tickets are dealt with in the order they came in. If they are not dealt with during the day they are rasied then these tickets are escalated as a high priority - and it is these tickets which are dealt with first.

If a ticket cannot be resolved by the first line of support they may be escalated through to another department, such as technical support or accounts. These seperate department also have a queue and they will be worked through in order of last looked at."

In the case of ticket 5462418
I posted it 13.27 on 13th Oct
The response to foward it was made 03.55 on 14th October

That meant your initial response was 14.5 hours.

Now if they are dealt with in turn can you *assure* me that NO other tickets which were received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct were intitially responded to before mine. ie ALL intitial resposes to tickets received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct waited at least 14.5 hours for an INITIAL response.

If they did how come you were saying initial responses were down to a few minutes on the caption which comes up after posting a ticket?

11 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Severe delays to Ticket 5462418

> Plusnet Support said in a thtread that is now lost down the ladder
> "The way that we deal with tickets in done on a first in first out basis initially - although they can be shifted to other departments.
>
> New tickets are dealt with in the order they came in. If they are not dealt with during the day they are rasied then these tickets are escalated as a high priority - and it is these tickets which are dealt with first.
>
> If a ticket cannot be resolved by the first line of support they may be escalated through to another department, such as technical support or accounts. These seperate department also have a queue and they will be worked through in order of last looked at."
>
> In the case of ticket 5462418
> I posted it 13.27 on 13th Oct
> The response to foward it was made 03.55 on 14th October
>
> That meant your initial response was 14.5 hours.
>
> Now if they are dealt with in turn can you *assure* me that NO other tickets which were received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct were intitially responded to before mine. ie ALL intitial resposes to tickets received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct waited at least 14.5 hours for an INITIAL response.
>
> If they did how come you were saying initial responses were down to a few minutes on the caption which comes up after posting a ticket?
>
> They tell lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Reset
N/A

> Plusnet Support said in a thtread that is now lost down the ladder
> "The way that we deal with tickets in done on a first in first out basis initially - although they can be shifted to other departments.
>
> New tickets are dealt with in the order they came in. If they are not dealt with during the day they are rasied then these tickets are escalated as a high priority - and it is these tickets which are dealt with first.
>
> If a ticket cannot be resolved by the first line of support they may be escalated through to another department, such as technical support or accounts. These seperate department also have a queue and they will be worked through in order of last looked at."
>
> In the case of ticket 5462418
> I posted it 13.27 on 13th Oct
> The response to foward it was made 03.55 on 14th October
>
> That meant your initial response was 14.5 hours.
>
> Now if they are dealt with in turn can you *assure* me that NO other tickets which were received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct were intitially responded to before mine. ie ALL intitial resposes to tickets received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct waited at least 14.5 hours for an INITIAL response.
>
> If they did how come you were saying initial responses were down to a few minutes on the caption which comes up after posting a ticket?
>
>
Good Morning,

The ticket in question has recently been amended with a further update for you. Unfortunately I am unable to check the stats for the time that you raised your ticket. It is possible there is a problem with the figures being displayed when you raise a ticket, I would ask if this happens again please make a note of it and let us know and we can look into it further.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

> > Plusnet Support said in a thtread that is now lost down the ladder
> > "The way that we deal with tickets in done on a first in first out basis initially - although they can be shifted to other departments.
> >
> > New tickets are dealt with in the order they came in. If they are not dealt with during the day they are rasied then these tickets are escalated as a high priority - and it is these tickets which are dealt with first.
> >
> > If a ticket cannot be resolved by the first line of support they may be escalated through to another department, such as technical support or accounts. These seperate department also have a queue and they will be worked through in order of last looked at."
> >
> > In the case of ticket 5462418
> > I posted it 13.27 on 13th Oct
> > The response to foward it was made 03.55 on 14th October
> >
> > That meant your initial response was 14.5 hours.
> >
> > Now if they are dealt with in turn can you *assure* me that NO other tickets which were received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct were intitially responded to before mine. ie ALL intitial resposes to tickets received after 13.27 on the 13th Oct waited at least 14.5 hours for an INITIAL response.
> >
> > If they did how come you were saying initial responses were down to a few minutes on the caption which comes up after posting a ticket?
> >
> >
> Good Morning,
>
> The ticket in question has recently been amended with a further update for you. Unfortunately I am unable to check the stats for the time that you raised your ticket. It is possible there is a problem with the figures being displayed when you raise a ticket, I would ask if this happens again please make a note of it and let us know and we can look into it further.
>
> Regards,
> Rob
>
> | Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
>
>
>
well i have started reading this at 21:19 , i have now smoked a cigarette for 4.43 minutes and am now going to eat my dinner for 14 minutes and ten seconds. who knows what I shall do next.
N/A

I know i make many posts and many people wonder why. But honestly Judy. Was it worth the 4.43 to enter that post. Im not saying that you shouldnt have entered it. (freedom of speach an`all), But you could have made it entertaining for us.

See you after your dinner, in 10 mins was it?
N/A

> I know i make many posts and many people wonder why. But honestly Judy. Was it worth the 4.43 to enter that post. Im not saying that you shouldnt have entered it. (freedom of speach an`all), But you could have made it entertaining for us.
>
> See you after your dinner, in 10 mins was it?

sorry no offence intended,and im sure it must be infuriating. im just in a good mood and i like to see these precise times. bye 21:29
N/A

Glad to hear you in good mood. I am too actually.

Infact, everyone should be.

So, we want to see all the plusnet staff, jolly and happy on the cams now. Then all us customers will feel jolly too.

Anyway, back to reality. 21.34

N/A

The ticket in question has recently been amended with a further update for you. Unfortunately I am unable to check the stats for the time that you raised your ticket. It is possible there is a problem with the figures being displayed when you raise a ticket, I would ask if this happens again please make a note of it and let us know and we can look into it further.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

Sounds like a white wash to me. Are you telling me that you do not know if any new tickets were attended to during that 13 hours when mine was not. That was the real question.

Hey Judy, its not good to smoke at that speed. Or is the speed that makes the smoke?

N/A

Back to your ticket though. Was it sorted? this is my question.
N/A

Hi Rog,

We are not able to look back at the ticket stats from another time as yet. Many tickets come into us every second and we try to action them as soon as we can. Please accept my apologies for any delay you have encountered.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Sorry, I was asking the person who first put post up.
The person will obviously be able to see if his own ticket has been reslved.
N/A

> Sorry, I was asking the person who first put post up.
> The person will obviously be able to see if his own ticket has been reslved.
>

Yes, thanks for asking.....I phoned and that got it moving, do have a service now, but I hope how that ticket was overlooked is not a way that Plus continue with me, or I shall not stay too long.