cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status

N/A

Service Status

Apologies if this has been raised before, but surely the 'Duration' on the Service Status page should show the amount of time between when a problem occurs and when it's finally solved?

At the moment, 'Duration' is reset every time an update announcement is made relating to that service, regardless of whether the original problem is still ongoing or not.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Service Status

At the moment it relates to the amount of time since the update was made - but I agree, it would be more useful if it showed duration as amount of time since the 'light' changed [from green > amber, etc].
Ianwild
Grafter

Service Status

Actually, I think this is a problem... If no one else from support does I will raise it as an internal problem when I am back on shift later this week.

Another item added to the todo list Shocked
N/A

Service Status

Hehe - good to know we're keeping you guys busy Smiley
jberry
Grafter

Service Status

Hi there,

I have now raised this to our development team to get it resolved (on problem ID 12611 if anyone needs to chase this up). I have raised it as a fairly low priority problem as it is an annoyance rather than something that really affects the service so I cannot say how long it will be before this is resolved.

Regards,