cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status

N/A

Service Status

as handy as the Service Status function is, would it not be better to have it on the front page of the site?

this might not be too good from a business point of view (eg for potential customers) but it would help customers to be alerted that things could be slower than usual, or just give a quick answer as to whatever problems are happening.

Just an idea, Mark
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Service Status

> as handy as the Service Status function is, would it not be better to have it on the front page of the site?
>
> this might not be too good from a business point of view (eg for potential customers) but it would help customers to be alerted that things could be slower than usual, or just give a quick answer as to whatever problems are happening.
>
> Just an idea, Mark

Hi,
I'll put this forward internally, and we'll see what comes about. I'm not in a position to promise anything myself, but, if it's felt this will help out existing customers, without being detrimental to new ones, then it's likely your idea would go forward.
Regards

--
| Daniel Hubbard...............................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............................@ http://www.plus.net
+ ------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -------------+
benoh
Grafter

> > as handy as the Service Status function is, would it not be better to have it on the front page of the site?
> >

Or possibly setup status.plus.net to just show the servcie status pages?

Ben O'Hara (Off Duty)
Network Support Analysist
PlusNet Technologies Ltd
fonejacker
Grafter

> > > as handy as the Service Status function is, would it not be better to have it on the front page of the site?

Personally I have the service status page set as the home page in my browser... Thats just me though!

Ian

N/A

> > > > as handy as the Service Status function is, would it not be better to have it on the front page of the site?
>
> Personally I have the service status page set as the home page in my browser... Thats just me though!
>
> Ian

And I thought I was compulsive/obsessive always checking service status before I come to work Wink

Mike

--
| Mike Grice........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------