cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status for Customer Support

N/A

Who believe that PN shoud have an entry for Customer Services in the Service Status. Currently it probably be red with the comment 'Due to exceeding the bandwidth allocted to Customer Support it have be traffic shaped and therefore you either see very slow or no responses'
6 REPLIES
N/A

In theory you can see the waiting times to allow you to make a judgement about timings etc.
(Just click the link above the status table.)
Unfortunately thats broken too!
Not updated since yesterday. (They are aware of it)
N/A

But can you believe them. Tickets should be taking approximately 1hr 45minutes. I have 2 open to opt out of the MAXdsl upgrade and LLU and these have not been acknowledge 36 hours later. I also have an open investigation regarding PlusTalk because I can't make free calls and this has be open 10+ days.

Believe that PN should change the way that they calculate the statistics for tickets. They should remove all automated tickets i.e. if you upgrade you account or enable a service these produce a ticket which is closed straight away. Because of these type of tickets it skew the statistics.
N/A

You missed the time of last update bit didn't you!
Yesterday 8.15AM! Perhaps if it ain't updating properly, there could be other bugs with the timing.

Also I am getting around to thinking that once they respond to a ticket, and say that its been passed to someone internally to raise a BT fault (for example) Does this count as having closed it, since the ticket gets put on hold?

I know it shouldn't happen this way, but its one of the few explanations I can think of for times being so short on average, but very often there are people with tickets which have been open for longer.
N/A

The time I quoted was from the automated (not email) message that you get when a ticket is opened. I opened a ticket this morning at 9:30 so I could have been quoted a live time and not one frozen in time.

This can be seen from the responce time on telephone calls. According to PN stats this is under 9 minutes at 8:15 in the morning but what is the wait time between 10:00 and 21:00?
N/A

No more than 30 mins - otherwise they cut you off after playing you a message. :lol:
N/A

Questions concerning the opting out of LLU/Max and queue jumping are not included in the "Average closing time".