cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Poll

N/A

Service Poll

ok.. so yea it seems that a lot of people here do not like the way PlusNet treat them so hear is a poll .. and please admin do not edit it to make "I like it" win

Andy
19 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Service Poll

Just so you know, we physically can't edit the poll results anyway!

Btw, two thumbs up from me.

Thomas
N/A

Service Poll

I suppose the service really depends what you get from plusnet (adsl or dialup).

For ADSL, I have to say superb.
N/A

Service Poll

Why not start a new poll which asks what typical download / upload speeds Plusnet customers are receiving

Im sure those who are running full speed will not be found to be complaining on this forum.

conversely those with poor speeds would like to hear from others who have similar problems.

hopefully a picture of the overall problems can be painted.

Andy
Community Veteran

Service Poll

Andrew,
I realise that what you've just posted is actually tied in to your own problem with slow ADSL... please feel free to start your own poll, rather than diverting a current topic! Smiley

Thanks,
Thomas
N/A

Service Poll

I have never done a poll before, but ok I will start one now.

Cheers
thejudge
Grafter

No problems here

I've never had any problems since I got ADSL back in June. Smiley

The best thing is that the Portal Service Status actually does tell you what's going on (or down, or up, or...). In fact, browsing that page as a guest was one of the things which made up my mind as to which ISP to go with when our exchange got upgraded. Honesty is the best policy.

When I was on dial-up, I was with Tiscali (except that it was called LineOne until about a fortnight after I signed up), and to look at their Service Status page, you'd think nothing ever went wrong, all was lovely and it would be a brighter day tomorrow.

At least PlusNet do tell you when something's up-cocked.
N/A

Service Poll

If you like the service status, you'll like the monitor.plus.net page even more!
N/A

Service Poll

Well i'm happy with the ADSL service, luckily i have not needed CS for a considerable time and hope i never will.
N/A

Service Poll

bah all teh ppl that post in here saying they hate it are hidding from this thread Sad

oh well.,. i like it when it works.. cheep.. and GREAT speeds,,.. its just the moneky help support you get which puts me off

Andy
Community Veteran

Service Poll

I think this poll is an acurate reflection of what people think. The majority of users are happy, its just the people who aren't happy tend to post the most.

Chris
N/A

Service Poll

funny that isnt it :p
ppl who dont like the service come to complain.. those who do prob dont even know this place exists Cheesy

Andy
Community Veteran

Service Poll

The poll shows there are lots of people who do come to the forums who dont have problems, a poll will never get an acurate result but i think its pretty correct.

Chris
N/A

Service Poll

My own opinion is that I am well happy with the first class BB service, the webmail is a bit clunky but for the price no complaints at all.
I have only needed customer support once and got sorted on the spot.
If I was one of the folks having hardware delivery problems I would tend to think that more excuses were being made than efforts to solve the problems.
And if I was recieving poor service or bad value I would simply walk.
Community Veteran

Service Poll

Btw, two thumbs up from me.
Thomas

It really was two thumbs up from me, 2 accounts = 2 votes :p