cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending but NOT receiving mail

N/A

Is it just me or are other people having problems receiving mail?
I have tested it by sending mail to myself but it is not coming back! HELP...... Sad
3 REPLIES
glyndev
Grafter

There is a problem with email at present.

See service status for details.
lowry
Grafter

See this thread and service status for further details on the ongoing mail problem PlusNet are having. It may take a further 6-8hours to be resolved for all customers.

matt Wink
Proclus
Grafter

Yes if i send emails form my default main mail box the person that im sending the email to doesnt recieve the email all they recieve is the subject. This has been happening for a while and i reported it to plus.net and they said that they were looking it. First of all they tested sending a email form one of my mail boxes that i created ie anything@plusnetusername.plus.com and they said that they could send emails from there and the emails arrived with the without the messages been deleted. I then asked them to try the main mail they had the same problems as me. So a temp answer is to set up a sub mail box and use that for now that is if they are still working.

I stopped using the mail boxes that i have here. Ever since they changed to this new system its been crap. I really wish that they would return to the old style email programme. Although it looked very basic it was alot better than the current version and im not the only one that feels like that. If you follow the links posted by users in the posts above this one you will see all the problems that have been happening and how alot of people would like the old system back.

What good is an email app if you when you send emails the recipents only get the subject and thats it. Evil Evil