cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Install Lead Times

N/A

Self Install Lead Times

Hi

I signed up for Self Install yesterday. Just one question...

My previous account was a Claranet Freetime - when I got home, I found I couldn't access the freetime number, I had to use a standard 0845 to connect. Does this mean that ADSL is active on my line, or just that CLID information has transferred from Clara to Plus? Or is it just some other problem and a huge coincidence?

The FAQ says to wait for notification that the conversion to ADSL has been done before buying equipment.

Thanks

Phil
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Self Install Lead Times

> My previous account was a Claranet Freetime - when I got home, I found I couldn't access the freetime number, I had to use a standard 0845 to connect. Does this mean that ADSL is active on my line, or just that CLID information has transferred from Clara to Plus? Or is it just some other problem and a huge coincidence?

Hi there,

I've just liased with a member of the ADSL install team, you should get your install early next week - we will inform you closer to the date.

As for your ClaraNet account, ADSL should make little or no difference to this - I suggest you contact them regarding this.

If you need any more help feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

> The FAQ says to wait for notification that the conversion to ADSL has been done before buying equipment.
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil

N/A

RE: Self Install Lead Times

Just thought I'd confirm - huge coincidence! Nothing actually wrong.

Thanks for the speedy response all the same.

Cheers

Phil