cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See where this gets me

N/A

See where this gets me

Since You have moved me to LLU the service has been terrible no internet for 10 days then very poor connecting and dropping all the while i feel you have given me a lesser service also without notice that i can find i would like to go back to BT Wholesale without paying the fee as it seems very unfair i should be charged when its you who have caused all my problems as all i have done is keep paying my bill i have two accounts with you the other is on hednesford exchange with no probs i will post this on the forum so it will be highlighted as i feel that these tickets do not come to light with the same effect
this is the ticket that i have just mailed so lets see what happens :shock:

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full capitals title made lower case as per the Link:rules
14 REPLIES
N/A

See where this gets me

Blimey, I expect CS will have to spend a good couple of hours trying to decipher that :shock:

I'm not usually a grammar-nazi, but there are limits :?
N/A

See where this gets me

I'm not usually a grammar-nazi, but there are limits

I actually tried to grammer the OP and sort out the sentences, but I gave up. Tongue

I think the jist of his problem is the LLU service is terrible and he wants to be moved back to Max.

Any downtime, on LLU, that lasts more than 7 consecutive days will be automaticlly refunded. Also, did you opt out of LLU when announced?
N/A

See where this gets me

i wasnt offered an opt out thats whats peeing me off i feel like a guinea pig its well out of order pn should offer all of us unhappy ppl a free move back to bt
fidgetingferdie
Grafter

See where this gets me

grammer

jist

automaticlly

:roll:

Drop that flamethrower NOW!
Wink
N/A

See where this gets me

alright, alright, I dropped it. Just don't hit my face. Tongue
James
Grafter

See where this gets me

If you look on your account, dated May 5th.

Service Notice: SN29311522

Your username: alsmith1

Dear alsmith1,

As you may know, we’ve been working with a number of broadband network partners to ensure we can continue to provide the best value broadband service available. This email is to let you know that in the future your local telephone exchange could be upgraded to allow us to provide broadband to you through one of these alternative providers.

We expect this to have only a minor impact on your Internet connection, but have provided more details below for your information.

What differences will I notice?
--------------------------------

Our suppliers’ networks are provided through a technology known as Local Loop Unbundling or LLU, which means other companies can replace the part that BT Wholesale currently play in connecting your Broadband connection to our network.

Because the suppliers’ networks are newer and have more capacity, in most cases this will mean customers receive higher peak-time speeds and an improved level of service. New benefits such as up to 800k upload speeds (BT provide up to 448k) and either up to 8Mb or up to 24Mb* download speeds are provided as standard on these LLU networks.

A number of our customers have raised concerns over these new developments. To answer these, we have provided a detailed FAQ which we hope will address any additional queries that you may have - http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/network_suppliers.shtml

Thank you for your continued custom.

Kind regards,

PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

See where this gets me

so this was sent to my registered forward address NOT i never use the pn mail as i give you my own email addy which is funny as when you send my monthly bill this ALWAYS comes to the other address so as stated i have never recieved it i dont know if you can check but if you log into my account you will see this mail has never been opened
Liam
Grafter

See where this gets me

Any service notices on your account are delivered to both your postmaster mailbox and the contact address (if specified).

Part of the terms and conditions of service is that you monitor your postmaster mailbox as this is what we will use to forward any account notices / information.
N/A

See where this gets me

If you look on your account, dated May 5th.

Has it really been that long that the full extent of the problems with LLU were known about? Shocked

Time flies when you're having fun...

Edit; spelling
AndyMan
Grafter

See where this gets me

Any service notices on your account are delivered to both your postmaster mailbox and the contact address (if specified).

That is so untrue ... The only notification I ever received re LLU was sent to my work email (my alternative) and not my Plusnet one , and that was sent the night (7:30 pm ish) before I was LLU'd ...

And with all the problems you (Plusnet) have had recently with "losing" emails can you really rely on the fact that you "think" you have sent them ?
shellsong
Grafter

See where this gets me

Part of the terms and conditions of service is that you monitor your postmaster mailbox as this is what we will use to forward any account notices / information.

The main trouble I find with monitoring my postmaster mailbox is that I seem to get about two pages of SPAM for every PlusNet communication! Because of this I am reluctant to even look at my postmaster account-- I usually go by what PlusNet send to my Yahoo account
N/A

See where this gets me

Don't all emails sent to you also get added as a closed ticket in Help and Support?

I often have a check there rather than rely on e-mails from PN - we all know how reliable they are(n't)
N/A

See where this gets me

well i didnt even know i had an account...but having checked it, there is nothing re llu there is nother re the tickets i have raised

AND

the emails are all dated 2001. i guess that means ive been a plus net customer 5 years and dont have to pay any installation?

ps
i have only been with pn a year
James
Grafter

See where this gets me

The notices on your account only go back to August last year.

Where are you looking?