cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save the Wadev 2 / Enrol here for action Group

N/A

Dear Plusnet

seems as you are intent in booting these 2 people i would like to inform you that if you do not reverse this ludicrous behaviour i wish to terminate both of my accounts.

You are been unfair, they are trying to protect the interest of your customers something which you do not seem to understand.

I also would like you to know that i do not agree with your new terms and conditions as well.

If any one else agrees with the above please post in this post.

Please do not try and flame anyone and be as constructive as possible.
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Save the Wadev 2 / Enrol here for action Group

I also would like you to know that i do not agree with your new terms and conditions as well.

Which will mean you need to find another ISP anyway because PlusNet will not allow you to continue your ADSL service on the old T&C.

As a result, the first 'threat' you made is irrelevant.
N/A

I completely agree lets support Wade. It was WELL out of order!
N/A

thx for pointing that out peter but u never know we might just see the biggest u turn ever from plusnet either way they dont deserve my custom and it wasnt a threat .... its called a fact.

like i asked please remain constructive... you dont have to agree with me i ain't asking you to :-)

i am asking plusnet to reconsider their behaviour
N/A

Darlwek net just don't care anymore about customers. I think reset in another thread says easy come easy go and they think they can find plenty more who are more suckers than the ones they got.....Now for me that's a positive post.
N/A

It appears to be U turn after U turn at the moment. I have never known so many versions of T&C's.

The service is a not even a shadow of its former self now. Sad it really is.
N/A

Nice thought, soundsystem but

a) PN aren't going to do that;
b) I wouldn't come back to what I'm now convinced is a corrupt outfit;
c) I don't like the new rules.

I'm not sure that anyone reading this AG thread could be comfortable about staying with PN:

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=plusnet&Number=2004643&page=0&view=&sb=&o=

Simon
N/A

I think a lot of people will be looking elsewhere or will be soon PR100.

I cannot believe the cheek of what has happened to yourself and Wade though, I really can't.

:roll:
N/A

Darlek net I think you should note how many longstanding customers, who are not regulars to the forums, are disgusted with your policies.

edit to add
And I think everyone should follow that link on pr100's post and see Darlek net truly exposed.
N/A

I've requested my MAC code and am leaving after being with Plus Net for four years with two different accounts.

I can't abide by Plus Nets actions, leaves a nasty taste in my mouth that I can't get rid off.

Don't like the company am going to but feel I have no choice.

Peace :lol: