cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfaction

N/A

Satisfaction

Hi! I have just entered my 2nd year with PlusNet and may I thank all concerned for a relatively trouble free year of service and look forward to my free upgrade, which should take place sometime in June.
After reading so many negative feedbacks I thought you would like to hear from a very satisfied customer.
Once again many thanks PlusNet and long may you continue providing good service.
JAMBUTTY Cheesy

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Title changed from all capitals as its considered as shouting in "Netiquet"
4 REPLIES
N/A

Satisfaction

I second that, plusnet are great and their customer service is the best I have ever seen! Keep up the good work guys!!! Cheesy
N/A

Re: SATISFACTION

Hi! I have just entered my 2nd year with PlusNet and may I thank all concerned for a relatively trouble free year of service and look forward to my free upgrade, which should take place sometime in June.
After reading so many negative feedbacks I thought you would like to hear from a very satisfied customer.
Once again many thanks PlusNet and long may you continue providing good service.
JAMBUTTY Cheesy

I am pleased with my service and the customer service, and plus net have certainly redeemed themselves by offering these deals in my mind. I was sold a broadband package with no prior warning of download limits then all of a sudden they imposed them! Cry I e-mailed them voicing my Cry , with this sudden change of service, that i was actually considering AOL over them Shocked ! Now they have finaly proposed a deal that really does give me unlimited service (their plus deal), i hope that i can continue to trust them without any futher hicups. Can i also say at present my P2P apps have been neutered on this blasted PayG service they have moved me too! To be fair they are the best broadband ISP, but to be honest, they have questions to answer!

[Moderator's note by Liam Martin (martinfamily): Removed Duplicate Post]
N/A

Satisfaction

I've been with them 15 months or so, only had some minor problems but other than that they have been a good company. Can't wait for my 2mb upgrade Tongue
N/A

Satisfaction

Yep I've been with pn a long time & have had very few problems.

Good work chaps!

Fully