N/A

SUP Guide has major error

according to the SUP Guide it states the following

The policy applies to these residential broadband products:

Broadband Premier, up to 2Mb, 4Mb and 8Mb
ADSL Home
Broadband Home
Broadband EasyStart

but the table for is only for Broadband Premier, and doesn't list any of the limits for the other products, so unless F9 actually add the limits in for the other products, they can't be enforced as the account holders on those products do not have any limits to go by...

regards
mike
6 REPLIES
ukbrown
Grafter

Just another example of something that has been put together without any thought. Such a major change needs to be planned and executed properly. Telling the users would have been a good start. Remember all the fanfares for "fair usage"
Ben_Brown
Grafter

At the moment the SUP only applies to those products, other products aren't monitored.
N/A

So you're telling me that anyone on any other package other than Broadband Premier, has unlimited downloads.

Which means then the SUP Guide is incorrect, as it lists 4 different products that are so-called governed by it, yet the SUP only relates to Broadband Premier.

In otherwords it was a another rush job, not followed through properly

regards
mike
Ben_Brown
Grafter

The SUP applies to all the products that are listed.

ADSL Home, Broadband Home and Broadband EasyStart are the equivalent to a Premier package for the purpose of the SUP.
N/A

I think you then need to change the heading on the table to cover all products and not just Broadband Premier, as it is very misleading

regards
mike
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I'll raise that and see if that can be changed, in retrospect I can see how that may confuse.