cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE STATUS: Connectivity Issues

N/A

SERVICE STATUS: Connectivity Issues

Dear Customers,

Following continued investigation, it is apparent that some issues still remain relating to connectivity. Furthermore, this problem is
not confined to our ADSL customers and is in fact affecting customers using our FRIACO platform also. Effects of the current issue are that customers are either unable to establish a connection, or once connected are seeing no data transfer.

We have identified this fault as being down to a core piece of hardware we have located in Telehouse, London. Our engineers are now working on replacing the faulty hardware, though this is expected to cause intermittent problems until the issue is resolved. We have an expected ETA of resolution of 6pm.

We thank you for your continued patience and would ask that due to the large influx of calls relating to the matter, customers make use of the contact us system for any none urgent queries.

We will of course provide you with further information as soon as we are in a position to do so.

Kind Regards,
Customer Support
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: SERVICE STATUS: Connectivity Issues

Thanks for the update. I'll switch off and try after 6:00 pm.
Regards, John Taylor

N/A

What bugs me is I posted the IP of the 'piece of equipment' along with its name at about 8pm last night and since then you've ignored your customers and dodged the issue.

Hopefully you can learn something from this Smiley

> Dear Customers,
>
> Following continued investigation, it is apparent that some issues still remain relating to connectivity. Furthermore, this problem is
> not confined to our ADSL customers and is in fact affecting customers using our FRIACO platform also. Effects of the current issue are that customers are either unable to establish a connection, or once connected are seeing no data transfer.
>
> We have identified this fault as being down to a core piece of hardware we have located in Telehouse, London. Our engineers are now working on replacing the faulty hardware, though this is expected to cause intermittent problems until the issue is resolved. We have an expected ETA of resolution of 6pm.
>
> We thank you for your continued patience and would ask that due to the large influx of calls relating to the matter, customers make use of the contact us system for any none urgent queries.
>
> We will of course provide you with further information as soon as we are in a position to do so.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Customer Support

N/A

Hi, what's happening, at 10-30am al connections were great, now at 1-55pm i'm not able to connect to anywhere, I only got here by using my tele2 connection, I've never known adsl so up and down as it has been these last two days, pull your finger out plusnet.

> Dear Customers,
>
> Following continued investigation, it is apparent that some issues still remain relating to connectivity. Furthermore, this problem is
> not confined to our ADSL customers and is in fact affecting customers using our FRIACO platform also. Effects of the current issue are that customers are either unable to establish a connection, or once connected are seeing no data transfer.
>
> We have identified this fault as being down to a core piece of hardware we have located in Telehouse, London. Our engineers are now working on replacing the faulty hardware, though this is expected to cause intermittent problems until the issue is resolved. We have an expected ETA of resolution of 6pm.
>
> We thank you for your continued patience and would ask that due to the large influx of calls relating to the matter, customers make use of the contact us system for any none urgent queries.
>
> We will of course provide you with further information as soon as we are in a position to do so.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Customer Support

--
Regards Brian