cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review of changes made to board : Your Views

N/A

Hi, its been nearly 2 months since all the changes were made to the forums - now its your chance to either improve them further - or just leave them as there are? - its up to you.

Whats your views?

Some ideals

Should our forums be the same as plus net forums?
    Should we have fewer topics on the index page?
    Can we merge topics together?

We would like to hear back from users by mid-march, but if you require more time, then PM any of the Admin Team

Thanks! J.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Honestly,

I thought the changes in forums was just a way of the comms team distancing themselves from actually having to reply.

Personally I can't see the point of the F9 branding. It only causes grief for the webtechs - and my general impression is that Plus.net comes first, and we'll get around to the F9 stuff if there's time. (For example there is a PlusNet store, if F9 were given equal consideration there would be an F9 store too, if F9 came first there would only be an F9 store. That "PN first" attitude is reflected more subtly throughout the brand).

That said, from what I understand the Plus.Net forums are full of people having hissy-fits most of the time and heavy handed moderators - so I'd choose to keep separate.

Should our forums be the same as plus net forums?
Should we have fewer topics on the index page?
Can we merge topics together?

No.

I think there is a rather grey area between "customer support" and "ADSL discussion", since a lot of the feedback is very ADSL oriented - but I think in part that is because what used to be "F9 feedback" doesn't have a clear replacement.
N/A

That said, from what I understand the Plus.Net forums are full of people having hissy-fits most of the time and heavy handed moderators - so I'd choose to keep separate.

Hi. Just i quick note - i dont mean merge them together, i mean just have the same headings as the Plus Net Forum.
N/A

Oh yeah, and I think you could safely drop the "for sale" forum.
N/A

Oh yeah, and I think you could safely drop the "for sale" forum.

Yeap! was thinking the same thing as well!