cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting to que jump MaxDSL

N/A

Hey,

Just wandering how priority is now going to be given with regards to the que jumping, is it random with who gets lucky on a given day? Or are they recorded in the order recieved?

Thanks,

James
49 REPLIES
James
Grafter

- PAYG
- Queue Jumpers (by when they were received) - The first one was received at 2pm - 5 minutes before I posted my announcement, 5 mins after it went live on the Usergroup site.
- The Rest
N/A

nice , and will we be receiving comfirmation of where we are in the que? Just so we know how many are both before and after us?
N/A

Yeah, it would be good to be emailed when all the PAYG customers are done, and how far we are in the queue, so to give us a rough idea when our turn may be.
JonathanW
Grafter

As we work through the upgrades, I'd imagine that we can provide further updates as to the status of the upgrades. Though telling you exactly where you are in a queue might not be possible.
N/A

is jumpin queue free?

I tht thier would be a charge
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

As we work through the upgrades, I'd imagine that we can provide further updates as to the status of the upgrades. Though telling you exactly where you are in a queue might not be possible.

Do the queue jump requests show up as tickets on the account? If so publishing the date and time of the last order raised (or having a page on the portal showing it) would give a good idea.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
JonathanW
Grafter

They will show as tickets on the various accounts, and what you've suggested is possible, though it depends on how much development time is available to add the information to the portal. I've passed it through though to see if it would be possible.,
N/A

is jumpin queue free?

Yes.

It's free because BT do not charge for the upgrades to MAX, so it would be slighly unfair for p.net to charge its customers.
Community Veteran

I have always heard the MaxDSL regrade costs £5. Is this wrong?

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

Yes it is wrong, MaxDSL is a free upgrade process *sighs
N/A

- PAYG
- Queue Jumpers (by when they were received) - The first one was received at 2pm - 5 minutes before I posted my announcement, 5 mins after it went live on the Usergroup site.
- The Rest

Nice .... i got my request in at 2.22pm, so must be near the top of the "queue jumping" queue Cheesy
Community Veteran

Remember folks, even though you request a queue jump, BT still have to actually accept the upgrade request (and there are currently limits on this) and it is still BT's decision when the upgrade is done. For some exchanges this may still be delayed weeks/months so don't start complaining if nothing has happened after a few weeks.

Also the more people who register, the higher the chances that more delays will ensue due to PN not being able to submit all the orders in a reasonable timeframe due to BT daily order limits.

The queue jumping is not a guarantee of an upgrade within 7 days so please be aware of this.
itchyfeet
Grafter

I put my request in at 14:07:27 (Ticket number Ticket: 19222536). I assume there can't be many ahead of me Smiley

Brian
N/A

Nice .... i got my request in at 2.22pm, so must be near the top of the "queue jumping" queue Cheesy

But when the "Queue jumpers, queue jumping, queue" is launched, you'll have to put in a new "Queue jumping" request, to ensure you are at the top of the new "Queue jumpers, queue jumping, queue, queue" Wink

Bish