cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested MAC code, phonecall and then nothing

N/A

I requested my MAC code through raising a ticket on Friday 27th at 5pm, I got the standard ticket reply 3hrs 40mins later which was fine. Then no word or anything until I get a phone call at 11am on the Sunday 29th. I was unavailable and thus didn't take the call. When I was available an hour and a half later 12:33pm I did reply to the ticket with my explanation to why I was leaving and now I have had no correspondence since. Is there anyone in customer services anymore or do they all just work on Sundays. I may be leaving but you can still deal with this quickly.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Still not heard a thing.

Taking the mick now !!
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay. I shall have someone take a look now. Where are you off to?

Kind Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

I see it's been actioned now. Thanks.

Off to Be, mainly due to the fast uploads Cheesy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

You're on LLU aren't you? I can try a different line profile if you like to see if that gives you an increase in upload speed. Remember that the upload speed is rate adaptive whether that's ADSL or ADSL2+ and very much dependant on line length and line quality.

On downstream if you get between 1 and 4Mbps on ADSL then ADSL2+ is roughly the same:

http://www.internode.on.net/adsl2/graph/

I've not seen an exact a graph on uploads but would expect a similar sliding scale.