cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting poor service

N/A

Reporting poor service

Users may like to know that as well as these forums and "tickets", there is another way to report back on a service issue.

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/tools/speedtest.asp includes a Java-based speed test, and after it completes (Internet Explorer only) you are given the chance to comment on the speed, service and reliability of your ISP. I suggest that those who are having problems might like to try it. That is, if you have enough connectivity to complete the test.
7 REPLIES
N/A

Reporting poor service

Ive already been over there in the past few weeks (several hundred ratings done) and posted feedback of 1-1-1 for all the differing sections.

Trying to get +net's rating as low as possible so that nobody else gets screwed over by them!
Community Veteran

Reporting poor service

how mature of you
N/A

Reporting poor service

Why...............thank you!
N/A

Reporting poor service

This is not a chat room folks. Please keep the posts relevant and on topic. Thanks.
N/A

Reporting poor service

Ive already been over there in the past few weeks (several hundred ratings done) and posted feedback of 1-1-1 for all the differing sections.

Trying to get +net's rating as low as possible so that nobody else gets screwed over by them!

A very sensible and mature consumer move! But where can you view the ratings?

I note with glee that PlusNet is nominated for an award for...dialup. Tongue
N/A

Reporting poor service

sad :/ When it comes to adslguide. very few people go buy there recommendation. most customers of plusnet are recommended from friends :/
N/A

Reporting poor service

From what I've read before, they sanity check the results (hence the reason Decembers results are only available from the end of January etc.)looking for issues just like this (all the tests record your IP) so unfortunately it is unlikely that your efforts will have any effect.