cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to tickets

N/A

Replying to tickets

Why is it when i reply to tickets they just get completely ignored. I raised a ticket which was answered quickly , when i replied to it, it was totally ignored. After the 4th day i made a new ticket referring to my original ticket and it was answered.

I have now replied to ticket 20256918 , with info you have asked me and 2 days later you have still not answered.

Do i have to keep opening new tickets to get answers Huh
7 REPLIES
N/A

Replying to tickets

I have the same issue with ticket 20324230:

Ticket raised: 9:31am, Wednesday 20th September 2006
Response received: 11:32am, Wednesday 20th September 2006
My response 12:10pm, Wednesday 20th September 2006

Since this no response to my ticket. Maybe Plus Net on report stats on the first response, so any response time targets only come out of the initial response so once this has happened there is no response for days. If this is the case plus net management need to get reports on times between each customer response and the next time Plus net update the ticket with a response.

I have closed ticket 20229866 after 4 days with no response got fed up, in the end i think i fixed the problem myself
frusher
Dabbler

Replying to tickets

Agreed.

I find new tickets get responded to, but exising tickets get ignored. I also think it is to do with response times.

I am waiting since 30th August for a ticket and found the best way is to raise a new one and reffer to the open ticket.

I really can not stomache this company much more.
carrot63
Grafter

Replying to tickets

I find new tickets get responded to, but exising tickets get ignored. I also think it is to do with response times.

That'll be some new internal drive to push down first response times, because someone with a "management" qualification learned it on a course somewhere.
Liam
Grafter

Re: Replying to tickets

I have now replied to ticket 20256918 , with info you have asked me and 2 days later you have still not answered.

Looking at this ticket I believe it was picked up on and investigated by our faults team, yesterday, and has now been raised to BT.
Liam
Grafter

Replying to tickets

I have the same issue with ticket 20324230:

Ticket raised: 9:31am, Wednesday 20th September 2006
Response received: 11:32am, Wednesday 20th September 2006
My response 12:10pm, Wednesday 20th September 2006

Looks like this one was also dealt with yesterday and we've placed an order to switch off interleaving for you.

This will complete on Monday but may take a further 5 days to show active due to the DLM at the exchange.
N/A

Replying to tickets

Thanks Liam, Why is there a inital responce so quick, then days before another reponces is added.
N/A

Replying to tickets

Thanks for the reply Liam, just hope i here a response in the next 4 days regards BT findings