cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply locked?

N/A

Reply locked?

Can I ask why it is necessary to stop my replying to a post that was a response to a post of mine in a topic that I initiated and that was not complaining, abusive or offensive in any way?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Reply locked?

It was because the question which you asked, which I have no problem in you asking, has been asked before. It was locked purely to make management of the forum easier.

I placed a link to the relevant thread for you to have a look at and to find more information.
N/A

Reply locked?

Thanks - all I wanted to do was to thank you for the reply - I'm unfamiliar with the Discussion Forums and missed the other thread.

I think I'll be returning to Usenet - I reluctantly started looking in the Discussion Forums because of the lack of attention that force9.service.customer-feedabck receives - but at least I have a grasp of the Usenet etiquette and the more familiar conventions of dialogue that operate there.

Thank you for the explanantion about the locked reply and the link to the other thread. I'm not clear as to whether you're a member of F9's staff so I won't risk offence by commenting on the ccs problem that appears to have defeated f9.
N/A

Reply locked?

Hi , thanks.

I am the admin mod of the forums, not a employee of f9 (plusnet)

Please come back and use the fourms as you please.

J