cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replies to Tickets

N/A

Replies to Tickets

I am new to Plus Net and ADSL and all this (to me) new technology. I find Plus net service and help up to now is wonderful. The only thing is that during the set up period, the replies on the tickets may as well have been in Dutch. I myself, and probably countless other new users ,do not know the terminology,abbreviations etc. and so most of the tickets are meaningless. I have to guess as to what is happening.
It would be really nice to have any queries replied to in plain English.
Many thanks

John
4 REPLIES
N/A

Replies to Tickets

Do you mean during your ADSL activation? I believe these tickets are merely for internal tracking, so you don't need to understand them. If your product is regular ADSL (not a dslConnect product) then you can see the status of your order in plain english here.
N/A

Replies to Tickets

Thank you, but if these tickets are for internal tracking then why are they emailed to me? The ADSL tracker is great--even I can understand it.
Community Veteran

Replies to Tickets

Whenever you get a ticket raised (either manually by you or a support agent) or automatically by PlusNet's services, or a support agent replies in an existing ticket, you always get an email informing you a ticket action has occured.

This is an automated system. Sometimes you need to action or reply to the ticket so to make sure you are informed you get an email. The automated email sent does not distiguish between a ticket you need to action or one that is used for internal use. The issue with internal tickets was raised in another thread and they should be identified more clearly as internal use tickets so you know it's just for info and not something you need to action.
N/A

Replies to Tickets

Thank you. Very clearly explained and now fully understood.
John