cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rename this forum ?

N/A

Rename this forum ?

Should we rename this section of the forum to "Complaints Central" ?
:lol:
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Rename this forum ?

Looks that way.

Though there are those of us that are quite happy, but who posts up to say that? Not many.

Thats why the forums are a double edged sword. They are a great resource for problem solving and discussing issues, but outsiders looking in will only see a mass of complaints, which gives the impression its all doom and gloom.

Its not, its just were British, and we dont shout up when something is ok, we just like to shout up when we want to moan :lol:
James
Grafter

Rename this forum ?

Agree entirely with everything that Chesterfield has said.
pennbank
Grafter

Rename this forum ?

Well done plus net
the few problems I have asked questions about have been sorted very quickly, One in particular was extremley well handled even though the problem turned out not to have anything to do with plus net. I learnt how to remedy it after reading other similar forums, were someone had found the answer and posted it.
I learn a lot from these forums.
James
Grafter

Rename this forum ?

It's always good to see some positive feedback. Thanks for that.

I've made sure that the rest of the team see this Smiley
N/A

Rename this forum ?

Where I work, they produce a weekly reports list and on there are two lines labelled "Complaint Letters Rcvd" and "Compliment Letters Rcvd".

It makes depressing reading usually Cheesy But there are some people out there that will write in to thank you.

Now where i USED to work, they said you HAD to reply to EVERY single letter you received. You could play ping-pong with people because they would thank you, youd thank them for thanking you, theyd thank you for thanking them for thanking you and youd reply back thanking them for thanking............
James
Grafter

Rename this forum ?

Now where i USED to work, they said you HAD to reply to EVERY single letter you received. You could play ping-pong with people because they would thank you, youd thank them for thanking you, theyd thank you for thanking them for thanking you and youd reply back thanking them for thanking............

Rings a bell...
shermans
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Rename this forum ?

I could not agree more and would like to my add my appreciation of the Plusnet Support Team. That is the main reason why I stay with Plusnet and recommend them - I am sure if I made enquiries there are cheaper packages elsewhere but I very much doubt if you would get the same value for money or save enough to make it worthwhile.

I also think that it is significant that none of the regular complainers has added any comments here - they don't want to spoil their repuatation. I am no angel myself and have made my self unpopular in the past (but not on a regular basis), but I would hate to considered one of them.
N/A

Rename this forum ?

Comms rule!
N/A

Rename this forum ?

Just the responses I was looking for. Here's me thinking.. "am I the only PN member with 8Mb and things running just dandy"

Well done Plus Net. My only problems are endless spam... and we all know who's fault that is... well uuh the spammers. DAMN THEM

:lol:
Liam
Grafter

Rename this forum ?

Really good to see the positive feedback. Thankyou very much :-)

Will, as ever, ensure it's all passed on!