cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing speed restriction when regrading

N/A

Surely it would make better customer service if PN were to change the speed restriction at the time people pay £14.99 to be regraded. Given the fact that BT seem to be failing to inform PN that peoples connections have been regraded.

as per following from customer feedback forum:
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28440
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I think it's only the free regrades that are effected not queue jumps!
Correct me if i'm wrong! :lol:
N/A

Unthrottling connections

Hi,

NOP!! the unthrottling process applies across all accounts being upgraded / regraded PN, F9 & FOL (both normal users and business users, paid or unpaid)

Ivan

-------------------------------------------------------
F9 FOL Forum Moderator
F9 Broadband Premier 2MB Customer
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

With a paid regrade we receive notification a few hours after the regrade's been done (week days) and the automated system takes care of the speed change on our side.
N/A

Hi,

With a paid regrade we receive notification a few hours after the regrade's been done (week days) and the automated system takes care of the speed change on our side.

I don't think that is happening. I paid to jump the queue and PN weren't told by BT that they had regraded my line.
N/A

I forgot to add that I had received an email from PN saying that as my regrade hadn't been completed within the 5-7 day timespan they were contacting BT on my behalf. This in turn prompted me to investigate my connection and that is when I found out that the router was connected at 2272,

I just think it would make sense to at least automatically change the speed restiction when someone pays £14.99 to jump the queue. I realise that PN has to 'ask permission' to do this as stated in another thread. If PN did this they would gain extra brownie points with their customers by providing an increased customer service.