Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove BT Openzone Image

craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

Hello,

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/templates/portalSkin/images/logo_bt_openzone.gif is just annoying me to be honest. Just in the way of everything. Maybe you could see your way to removing it PN.

Best Regards,
Craig Brass
55 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

The moderators have been asking this for a long time. But someone higher up in Plusnet management wants it there and won't let us take it down.
craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

Lets all go and protest outside the PN front door then Cheesy
N/A

Remove BT Openzone Image

Could be that its a condition of the partnership with BT?
However surely it could be moved to somewhere less offensive, such as the footer area? :?
craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

I wouldn't of thought BT would of said "You HAVE to put this button on your forum". Maybe on the page PN are selling it on, but not on the forums.
N/A

Remove BT Openzone Image

I guess you must be right, there really could be no reason for having the logo in the forum - particularly since its not even a link to anything.
PN - Come on, get shut, why have mods to control the forums, if you won't listen to what they tell you about the forums? Cry
craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

Yea, if they are going to moan about everything, they may aswel mod the forums themselfs.
csogilvie
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

The image is, apparently, meant to be there and has to stay there - its part of the agreement with BT.
craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

So BT have said to PlusNet, "You must show the image on your forums", weird. And if so, I stand by my statement that PlusNet should cease all wireless contracts with BT and go directly with The Cloud. Much better carrier.
LiamM
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

I concur. Thats an awfully funny condition of an agreement with BT.

I wasn't aware of this? As far as I recall, Dave has said it's the management that want it there.
craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

If it annoys customers and it is just the management being pains, it should just go. Customers are who a business should listen to, afterall, "The Customer is always right!".
Community Veteran

Remove BT Openzone Image

I think just about everyone agrees on this point, the ugly obtrusive logo has no place in our forums.
Maybe we should step up the campain and update our forum signatures? Smiley

Chris
craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

Yea, if all the mods have it in their sigs, maybe they will listen.
LiamM
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

Done.
craigbrass
Grafter

Remove BT Openzone Image

Also Done.