cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relaunch of +net Portal website

ncreu
Grafter

Relaunch of +net Portal website

Just had an email to say that there is a new portal website and I'm disappointed to discover that no notice has been taken of the feedback from this newsgroup.
The page still uses fixed width tables and there is still a wide margin on the right.
Can't say I'm surprised and it really doesn't worry me that much. What matters is the service and I'm well pleased with that.Smiley
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

RE: Relaunch of +net Portal website

> Just had an email to say that there is a new portal website and I'm disappointed to discover that no notice has been taken of the feedback from this newsgroup.

Yes, totally agree.

I'm supprised they spammed the customer base to advertise the new portal when looking at the majority of the feedback people are unhappy.

Perhaps they should run a poll on the portal
"Do you like this new not-so-easy to navigate portal which only takes up 70% of your browser window Or the old portal"

If everyone votes for the old one they bring it back, if they vote for the new one I'll shut up :p

Chris
N/A

RE: Relaunch of +net Portal website

Hi,

We did take all of the feedback on board, and I was under the impression that we had made many of the changes suggested.

We did rollout some new code this morning, can you confirm if this is still a problem?

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support