cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrade Question

N/A

Regrade Question

I know theres probably going to be loads of questions about the regrades, so I apologise for my post in advance.

I received the following email the other day. I know that accounts are getting upgraded by their billing date, so does the following email mean that I'll have to wait until my billing date next month for the regrade?

"This is an email from PlusNet to let you know about changes to your
product, as announced in our recent newsletter.

Your PlusNet Broadband Premier - Up to 2Mb (Monthly Contract, No Modem,
Activation Offer) product is now known as PlusNet Broadband Premier Option
1 (Monthly Contract, No Modem, Activation Offer).

We'll also automatically upgrade you to up to 8Mb broadband - this should
take place over the coming months. Once done, we'll email you again to
confirm the good news and let you know some important details about
high-speed broadband."
9 REPLIES
N/A

Regrade Question

Have a look in your Contact Us tickets to see if there's additional tickets to indicate a MODIFY order has been placed with BT. These tickets are raised automatically but you don't receive an e-mail indicating the order has been placed (or atleast I didn't) only when the re-grade is complete.
N/A

Regrade Question

I checked this morning and theres nothing in there apart from an note about a referal.
JonathanW
Grafter

Regrade Question

Its possible that a modify order might be placed before your next billing date, it depends on how many customers on a given day have had their accounts longer than yourself.

Additionally, towards the end of the month BT are going to make a tool available to us so that we can place an order for everyone. Though the problem here is that it might take them a while to upgrade everyone once the orders have been placed.
N/A

Regrade Question

ok, I'll be patient and wait until next month
Mand
Grafter

Regrade Question

Hi there,

The email simply means that you have been transferred onto the new product set. This means you have extra benefits such as plustalk and reduced peak times.

From there your account is placed into a queue for a regrade to be submitted to BT. We are processing these in order of how long you have held an account with us, starting with the oldest.

You will be emailed when the regrade is submitted and when it completes.
Community Veteran

Regrade Question

... towards the end of the month BT are going to make a tool available to us so that we can place an order for everyone.

And the tool. Does it allow PN to define the order in which people are upgraded based on the order PN submit the requests?

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

Regrade Question

Hi there,

The email simply means that you have been transferred onto the new product set. This means you have extra benefits such as plustalk and reduced peak times.

From there your account is placed into a queue for a regrade to be submitted to BT. We are processing these in order of how long you have held an account with us, starting with the oldest.

You will be emailed when the regrade is submitted and when it completes.

ok so that means means that I am now officially in the queue to get upgraded, and won't have to wait until my next billing date to be put in the queue. So basically I could be upgraded at any time?
Community Veteran

Regrade Question

See thread below:

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41238

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Mand
Grafter

Regrade Question

Yes to both Smiley