cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund.

N/A

Refund.

Just received an email informing me that February payment has been refunded due to the poor speed issues.

Thank you Plusnet, at last you are doing something right for the customer. Smiley
39 REPLIES
N/A

Refund.

I've not had mine yet but have been told I was getting one before the end of March i.e. tomorrow or Friday I assume. Could you please confirm this plusnet? My ticket is 21398410.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Refund.

The refunds should be processed by the 31st March, you will receive a reply to your ticket around this time.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Refund.

Received mine 1.30 today in the form of a credit note, so next month is free then ?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Refund.

No, you'll receive a refund of the February subscription payment to your card/bank account. It should appear on your statement in the next 14 days. Next month's payment will be processed as normal.
mcguinness58
Grafter

Refund.

Will we all be getting refunds or is only users who have reported problems?
James
Grafter

Refund.

This is only for those who requested the refund. There was a service status message about it and fairly sure there was a lengthy thread in here too.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Refund.

All of the refunds have now been processed and the tickets replied to, please allow up to 14 days for the refunds to show up on bank statements.
rammie1976
Grafter

Refund.

Hi Dave

you say all the tickets have been replied to - mine's still not been answered.

Broadband Plus refunds | ID: 21404532 :?
James
Grafter

Refund.

We haven't refunded customer who have subsequently migrated out.
waldron
Grafter

Refund.

This is only for those who requested the refund. There was a service status message about it and fairly sure there was a lengthy thread in here too.

Now you have me worried. I received an email on 23 Feb saying that I was being offered a refund because I had raised a Question with evidence of poor performance at peak times. I assumed that as I was being 'offered' the refund I didn't need to do anything else, and the Question was closed automatically after 14 days.

Does the above comment mean that I should have made a specific request?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Refund.

Have you got more than one username or receive email for another account? I can't see a copy of that mail on your account. I know we did send some of them but can't see that you were sent one. I believe the email said to raise a ticket if I remember correctly.
waldron
Grafter

Refund.

Dave - the email was sent to my default (postmaster) account. It didn't mention raising a ticket.
I'll bring a printed copy to the Open Day this morning to show you.
James
Grafter

Refund.

Check the ticket I've just added to your account.
waldron
Grafter

Refund.

Many thanks James.