cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund!!!

N/A

Refund!!!

I got disconnected just after midnight whilst uploading an 80Mb video to youtube. Got to 70Mb.

I have been trying to reconnect for the last 6 hours, I just keep getting the error message remote computer did not respond.

What the hell am I paying for plusnetHuh

I am now on my laptop,connected through my AOL dial-up account, connected FIRST TIME (which PN NEVER DOES), and not one disconnection. I'm not connecting through PN dial-up, they've had enough money out of me for the past number of years.

Can I have a refund this month plusnet for the "service" you have provided? Disconnections, horrendous P2P and FTP speeds, waiting up to 10 days for ticket to be responded to, emails not being received, plusnet IP#s blocked all over the place, etc etc etc.
You eventually replied to my ticket, you said you sent 2 test emails to the blueyonder email addys I said were not receiving my emails, guess what, they haven't received them! Now what are you going to doHuh

GIVE ME A CENSORED REFUND FOR THIS SAD AND PATHETIC SERVICE.
1 REPLY
kreynolds
Grafter

Refund!!!

You'll probably get as much "refund" as all the LLU customers who had constant disconnects throughout August/September. A grand total of £0.00