Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refferals

Julie
Grafter

Refferals

Hi there,
I apologise if I have posted this in the wrong forum.
A friend of mine has signed up with plusnet and is doing a migration, and put me down as the person who refferd him to you.

As I do not know which e-mail or username he used, will I still get the referral put on my account?

Many thanks
10 REPLIES
N/A

Refferals

Yes. It should show up as new_signup around 12 to 24 hours after the migration is complete and the first payment is taken (subscription payment, and not migration fee)
Julie
Grafter

Refferals

Many thanks Cheesy
Julie
Grafter

Refferals

Hi again,
Can you help me with the referral banners, I was looking at them and clicked on a few to look at the code.
Now I have gone back to decide which ones I want to put on my site and I find that they have all gone.
Also I find that I have two banner_ ads been added into my referrals
Can someone please tell me how I can get the banners back and how I can get the code for them, many thanks, and sorry if I did something wrong Shockedops:
Community Veteran

Refferals

Note: only certain PlusNet products are eligable for you to get a referral discount. What product are they migrating to: ADSL Home surf, ADSL Home Huh?

What is eligable is listed in the referrals terms and conditions which is found on the My Referrals page.

Sorry, can't answer your latest questions.
jberry
Grafter

Refferals

Hi there,

You can generate the code for new banners here by clicking on the appropriate picture. I am not sure what you mean by they have disappeared but if you mean that you added them to your site and then they disappeared this may be the caching.

The "banner_ad" you see in the referrals section of the portal is an entry for each banner add that you generate, so each time you click one of the banners in the above link it will add another entry in your referrals listing.

Regards,
Julie
Grafter

Refferals

Hi Josh many thanks for your reply,

I am sorry if I did not make myself clear... the Banner pictures are not displaying anymore for me to click on...so I am unable to get the code to copy to my website Sad

Can you help at all, many thanks
jberry
Grafter

Refferals

Wierd,

They are there for me :? I would try deleting your local temporary internet files and try again (the portal is not cached at our side) to see if this is the problem.

Regards,
Julie
Grafter

Refferals

Hi Josh,

Many thanks for your reply, I have been doing some testing with this problem.

I use auto-login here and after I deleted all my cache and reverted to normal log-in again the banners re-appeared. I copied and pasted one of the banner codes to my website and put back the auto-login and they have disappeared again :?
As soon as I take auto-login off they are back again, I have tried this several times :?

Also I have tried copying and pasting a banner several times to my webpage and it is not showing up after using the test script regarding caching and also doing a hard refresh cntrl +f5

Any thoughts on this please ?
I can wait regarding the banner not showing up, as per your announcemnet, but I am confused by the portal banners and the auto-login :?:
jberry
Grafter

Refferals

Hi Julie,

I am using autologin and I still can't replicate it. You might want to see if you are using http:// or https:// when you cannot see the banners page as browser your security settings may affect it. Other then that I cannot think of any reason for this.
Julie
Grafter

Refferals

Hi Josh,

Thanks, I did not think to look at that Smiley
If I access the referral by the link directly on the left with the auto-login I cannot see them this gives me a http:// page
If I click on account details first and then click on the referrals this will give me the https:// page and then they show up.

All I have to do now is sort out the banner showing up on my webpage, thanks again Smiley